We all make mistakes in our life and from those mistakes we learn and rise for good.
To learn everything from our own mistakes, our life would come to an end.
So we have to learn from others mistakes and learn lessons from them.
These are 45 life lessons written by a 90 year old man.
1. Life isn’t fair but it is still good.
2. When in doubt just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to not enjoy it.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick your friends and family will.
5. Don’t buy stuff you don’t need.
6. You don’t have to win every argument just stay true to yourself.
7. Cry with someone it is more healing than crying alone.
8. It’s okay to get angry with God he can take it.
9. Save money for the things that matter.
10. When it comes to chocolate resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
12. It’s okay to let your children see you cry .
13. Don’t compare your life to others you have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret you should not be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye but don’t worry God never blinks.
16. Take a deep breath it calms the mind get rid of anything that is not useful.
17. Clutter weighs you down in many ways.
18. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It’s never too late to be happy but it’s all up to you and no one else.
20. when it comes to going after what you love in life don’t take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewellery don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is the day.
22. Be eccentric now don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
23. The most important sex organ is the brain.
24. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
25. Frame every so-called disaster with these words ” In five years will it matter”.
26. Always choose life.
27. Forgive but don’t forget.
28. What other people think of you is none of your business.
29. Time heals almost everything give time Time.
30. However good or bad a situation is it will change.
31. Don’t take yourself so seriously no one else does.
32. Believe in miracles.
33. God loves you because of who God is not because of anything you did or didn’t do.
34. Don’t audit life show up and make the
most of it now.
35. Growing old beats the alternative dying young.
36. Your children get only one childhood.
37. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
38. Get outside everyday miracles are waiting everywhere.
39. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s we would grab ours back.
40. Envy is a waste of time. Except what you already have not what you think you need.
41. The best is yet to come.
42. No matter how you feel, get up dress up and show up.
44. Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.
45. Over-prepare then go with the flow.
In life, experience is more important than mere knowledge.
These 45 Life Lessons are the experience of a 90 year old man in his 90 years of his life.
It helps us to learn from his life experiences without having to experience it by our self.
I hope these life lessons would bring some light into your life and guide you to make your life happier.
This is it for today, I hope you like these life lessons.
Drop your favourite life lesson in the comment section below.
See you again in the next blog post.